Hey so I just joined aywas??? I’m under the same name as on my fr account NivMizzet I have no idea what I’m doing oh jeez, but I have a pretty fish and a pretty ghost thing????
Western Canadian Literature: “The prairie is cold and empty, like my marriage.”
Eastern Canadian Literature: “The sea is cold and empty, like my marriage.”
Men Stop Threatening To Kill Your Daughters Boyfriends To Prove Your Masculinity and Show That Your Daughter Is Your Property 2k14
earlier today i was thinking about the thousands of girls who post videos on youtube reviewing makeup and talking about their fav products and making tutorials and how no girl has ever once done it just to impress men like literally that whole community exists just for girls because it’s something that so many of us enjoy and yet men still think that we wear makeup for them
from this post: http://yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr.com/tagged/andrew+hussie
- old racist comics
- the kids are “definitely not black”
- this entire thing
- aave appropriation ,(2),(3)
- stereotyping , (2) (and thats just the condense lol)
- damara is also a racist stereotype
- this whole lynching dealio
If someone needs to explicitly tell you they have a disability in order for you to stop treating them badly, you are being ableist.
"But I wouldn’t say those things if I knew—" No. What you’re saying is, "Your traits are still bad, but I won’t say anything because you can’t help it.”
The reason ableism is wrong is not because we can’t change, it’s wrong because there is nothing wrong with being who we are.
if u find out about a person’s sexual orientation or gender identity thru tumblr n u know them irl:
1. if they haven’t come out to u, u rlly shouldn’t bring it up
2. if u rlly gotta bring it up (eg to ask about pronouns or something) do so privately and be respectful n a decent human being n all that
3. don’t u dare out them to other people irl, this could seriously endanger them
ask meme: put three things in my askbox that look like they could be part of an ask meme, but in truth are just a string of barely-related words/letters. i will answer them somehow.
- apple juice, marigold, J
- 37, mint chip, periwinkle
- tesseract, tin can, bulb
do people who are against self diagnosis realize how many ableist parents there are who won’t accept the fact that their child is mentally ill and refuse to get them diagnosed or get them any help for their disability